Kempsey Regional Saleyards
The Regional Saleyards are a community asset owned and maintained by Council and located on Saleyards Road, West Kempsey.
With over 40 sales per annum the Saleyards provide an opportunity for buyers and sellers from across the region to generate income and undertake herd development activities. These sales also support the wholesale and retail sectors of the Kempsey community and provide significant broad economic and social benefits.
The facility contains a number of features that have supported a steady growth in throughput including;
- Close location to town and access to the Pacific Highway
- Ring system for stock creating the opportunity for pre-sale viewing and weighing
- Covered ring providing shelter to buyers, sellers and stock
- Spelling paddocks for use after sale prior to stock being transported
- Quality assurance accreditation
- For more information on the Kempsey Regional saleyards please contact Troy baker at Council on 656 63200
- For information on participating in buying or selling of stock contact Kempsey Stock and Land Agents on 6562 6600