Planning Proposal - Kempsey Local Environmental Plan 2013
Documents on public exhibition
(Draft Amendment No 8) Lot 3 DP1164661, Neville Morton Drive, Crescent Head - Rezone Land From E3 Environmental Management To E2 Environmental Conservation And R5 Large Lot Residential, and rezone Land From RU2 Rural Landscape To R5 Large Lot Residential
The Department of Planning and Environment have issued a Gateway Determination to Proceed for a Planning Proposal to amend the Kempsey Local Environmental Plan (KLEP) 2013 (Amendment No. 8).
The Planning Proposal aims to rezone Lot 3 DP 1164661, Neville Morton Drive, Crescent Head to facilitate a rural residential Development. Specifically the Planning Proposal involves the following;
- Rezoning 4.6 ha of land Zoned RU2 Rural Landscape to R5 Large Lot Residential and amending the minimum lot size to 1ha; and
- Rezoning 7.7 ha of land currently zoned E3 Environmental Management to R5 Large Lot Residential and amending the minimum lot size to 1ha;
- Rezoning if 37.9 ha of land zoned E3 Environmental Management to E2 Environmental Conservation;
- Amending the Kempsey LEP 2013 Scenic Protection Map which identifies part of the site as having scenic values.
The Planning Proposal estimates the creation of 14 lots which will cover an area of approximately 12.3 ha.
The Planning Proposal will be on exhibition from Friday 18 November 2016 to Tuesday 20 December 2016.
The Planning Proposal is available for viewing and downloading on Council’s website: www.kempsey.nsw.gov.au/council/public-exhibitionHard copies of the Planning Proposal will also be available in the Customer Services Centre of Kempsey Council at 22 Tozer Street West Kempsey between 8:30am and 4:30pm.
Any interested person may inspect the Planning Proposal at the above location during the exhibition period.
Submissions to the Planning Proposal should be addressed to the General Manager and may be made electronically to email@example.com or in hard copy to PO Box 3078 West Kempsey, 2440.
All submissions should be received before 4:30 p.m. on 20 December 2016.
Please note that any submission received by Council may be made publicly available.
A person who makes a written submission to a planning application is required to disclose all reportable political donations and gifts (if any) made by the person making the submission or any associate of that person within the period commencing two years before the submission is made and ending when the application is determined. A disclosure statement form and further details can be obtained from Council’s website www.kempsey.nsw.gov.au
Closing date: 4:30pm Tuesday 20 December 2016
- Planning Proposal - Lot 3 DP 1164661, Neville Morton Drive, Crescent Head (PDF - 6.3 MB)
- Extract from Minutes of the ordinary meeting of Kempsey Shire Council held 20 October 2015 (PDF - 14.0 MB)
- Request for Gateway Determination - 13 November 2015 (PDF - 251 KB)
- Department of Planning & Environment Gateway Determination response - 19 November 2015 (PDF - 154 KB)
- Council response to DPE Gateway Determination response - 15 December 2015 (PDF - 246 KB)
- Extract from Minutes of the ordinary meeting of Kempsey Shire Council held 19 July 2016 (PDF - 18.6 MB)
- Request for Gateway Determination - 6 October 2016 (PDF - 143 KB)
- Gateway Determination - KLEP 2013 Amendment No. 8 (PDF - 2.1 MB)