Planning Proposal - Kempsey Local Environmental Plan 2013
Documents on public exhibition
(Draft Amendment No 13) Rezone Land in South Kempsey from RU2 Rural Landscape to R5 Large Lot Residential and revise the minimum lot size from 40ha to 1ha
Council has prepared a Planning Proposal to amend the Kempsey Local Environmental Plan (KLEP) 2013 (Amendment No.13). The Planning Proposal aims to:
- Rezone Lot 120 and 121 DP 754400, and Lot 1 DP 1159592, 52 and 84 Blairs Lane, South Kempsey from RU2 Rural Landscape to R5 Large Lot Residential and revise the Minimum Lot Size map for this land from forty (40) to one (1) hectare(s)
The Planning Proposal will be on exhibition from Tuesday 22 November 2016 until Tuesday 20 December 2016 and is available for viewing and downloading on Council’s website: www.kempsey.nsw.gov.au/council/public-exhibitionHard copies of the Planning Proposal will also be available in the Customer Services Centre of Kempsey Council at 22 Tozer Street West Kempsey between 8:30am and 4:30pm. Any interested person may inspect the Planning Proposal at the above location during the exhibition period.
Submissions to the Planning Proposal should be addressed to the General Manager and may be made electronically to email@example.com or in hard copy to PO Box 3078 West Kempsey, 2440. All submissions should be received before 4:30 p.m. on 20 December 2016.
Please note that any submission received by Council may be made publicly available.
A person who makes a written submission to a planning application is required to disclose all reportable political donations and gifts (if any) made by the person making the submission or any associate of that person within the period commencing two years before the submission is made and ending when the application is determined. A disclosure statement form and further details can be obtained from Council’s website www.kempsey.nsw.gov.au
Closing date: 4:30pm Tuesday 20 December 2016
- Planning Proposal - Rezone Lot 120 and 121 DP 754400, and Lot 1 DP 1159592, 52 and 84 Blairs Lane, South Kempsey (PDF - 4.1 MB)
- Appendix A - Concept Subdivision Plan - Intended Planning Outcomes 1 & 2 (PDF - 6.9 MB)
- Appendix B - Site Assessments (PDF - 10.3 MB)
- Appendix E - Extract Kempsey Bypass Operation Noise Report 20 Sept 2013 (PDF - 1.8 MB)
- Appendix F - Previous Ecological Assessment - North Coast Forestry & Ecology Services (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Appendix G - Blairs Lane Vegetation Photographic Images (PDF - 6.7 MB)
- Extract from Minutes of the ordinary meeting of Kempsey Shire Council held 21 June 2016 (PDF - 14.1 MB)
- Gateway Determination - KLEP 2013 Amendment No. 13 (PDF - 573 KB)