Human Resources partners with Council management to maximise our people and organisation performance.
Key aspects of the role of Human Resources are:
- Strategy - supporting Council's success and sustainability through our people
- Organisational culture - defining, developing and reinforcing: Council as an employer of choice and an inspiring place to work
- Partnering with and advising managers on managing people, performance and change
- Providing specialist HR advice and services
- Tracking organisation and staff performance measures and developing plans and strategies based on these indicators.