Australia Day Awards 2017
Do you know a group or a resident that makes a difference to our community? Nominations are now open for the 2017 Australia Day Awards. Awards will be presented to:
- Citizen of the Year
- Young Citizen of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Community Group of the Year
Have your say on shaping the Macleay Valley
Kempsey Shire Council has created an online community engagement website to get your feedback. Share your thoughts, read the opinions of others - in your own time, online, 24/7.
Stuarts Point Sewerage Scheme
$6.63 million in funding from the State Government will assist construction of the Stuarts Point Sewerage Scheme over the next four years.
The scheme uses the latest technology individual sewer pumps which will make a difference to property values and the quality of life for residents and also have a positive environmental impact on local waterways.
Horseshoe Bay playground
Preliminary works have begun prior to construction starting immediately after the school holidays for a new and expanded playground at Horseshoe Bay, South West Rocks.
The new playground scheduled to be completed ahead of the peak tourist and holiday season.
Kempsey Shire profile
A new partnership between Kempsey Shire Council and .id, the population experts, provides the community with a powerful suite of custom built websites. The four sites, based around data on population trends, economic statistics, community profiles and maps, provide valuable information to investors, service providers and the community.
It’s now possible to see how Kempsey and surrounds have changed and what is forecast over the next 20 years.
- NSW Pet Registry website
- Bush Fire Danger Period starts 1 September - fire permits now required
- Get involved in a new & expanded Horseshoe Bay Playground
- 2016 Pedestrian Access and Mobility Plan
- Media releases
- Smith Street, Kempsey Upgrade
- Smith Street, North Kempsey streetscape upgrade
- A Plan for Kempsey
- Draft Water Sharing Plan for the Macleay Unregulated and Alluvial Water Sources
- Rate increase information
- Heavy metals in the Upper Macleay River - August 2015 update
- Fees & Charges 2016-2017
- nbn™ network in the Kempsey area
- Crescent Head - Foreshore Reserve car parking proposed changes
- General Purpose Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2015
- CCTV Frequently asked questions
- Macleay Valley Welcome Pack 2015-2016 now available
- Current roads and bridges status and sports fields status
- Tenders and Expressions of Interest
- Latest Council notices
- Positions vacant
- Documents on public exhibition
- Mayor and Councillors' Engagement Calendar
- Customer service request